5,5 months - 214 hours
Day and Time
Tuesday or Thursday
17:00 - 20:00
February 11st, 2021
For more detailed information:
Telephone: 02122194141 (1215)
Advanced level Fashion Design and Management Diploma Program, which teaches those who have completed their fashion design education the qualifications needed by the industry, and prepares them to take a step into the world of fashion, you can create your own brand.
During the program, you will improve your personal creativity, prepare your first collection in line with market and fashion trends, and acquire a robust foundation in entrepreneurship. Making store visits, you will know more about real-life practices, and have an opportunity to determine the most appropriate strategy for your brand.
- Have a perspective on designer brand creation and management,
- Prepare your personal collection,
- Empower your entrepreneurship skills and experience practicing these skills with the brand you want to create, and
- Have an opportunity to present your collection in Istanbul Fashion Week.
- Anyone who wants to create their own brand,
- Candidates of future designers who have completed their fashion and design education, and want to stake a claim in the fashion industry,
- Senior students studying fashion and design in a university.
- Fashion Designer
Applicants will attend an interview for admission. Applicants are required to have a bachelor degree in fashion and textile design, or be students in their final year. English language skills are needed for applicants to communicate with foreign tutors and consultants.
- Collection Planning
- Collection Production
- Cost Analysis
Fashion Entrepreneurship 2
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Market Research and Analysis
- Fashion PR and Sales Channels
- Fashion Show and Presentation
Throughout the program, several studies are conducted with visiting consultants from London. The program concludes with a collection project, which gives participants a chance to apply in practice what has been learned through workshops and seminars. Participants’ collections are reviewed by industry professionals, and selected for presentation in Istanbul Fashion Week.