This training programme which is intended for 18-25 age group plans to develop fashion perception and awareness, consists of three parts.
Duration: 2 weeks
Tuition Fee: 550 Euro
Day and time:
Weekdays 10.00 – 17.00
29 June - 10 July 2020
13 July - 27 July 2020
In the first part (which starts with basic fashion knowledge, fashion concepts, transferring the styles and trends); participants will choose a theme and create a storyboard in accordance with all the knowledge learned, learn fashion drawing techniques and will have a mini collection by the end of this part.
- Introduction to Fashion Design: the transfer of basic fashion knowledge and fashion concept
- Styles and Trends: Examining the differentiations created by today's major brands and fashion trends, the starting point of trends and the transfer of resources on how to investigate
- Creation of Storyboard: identify the target audience, the collection of visual images in line with themes, determining a color panel
- Drawing Techniques: Fashion silhouette drawing, the study of physical details and preparation of fashion figure, front-back profile posture exercises
- Colour Theory: Colour harmony, colour groups and toning
- Mini collection: Investigation of basic forms and preparing a mini fashion collection for this purpose