This training programme which is planned to create a fashion sense and awareness consists of two parts.
Duration: 2 weeks
Tuition Fee: 500 Euro
Day and Time:
Weekdays 10.00 – 15.00
Dates: 29 June-10 July 2020
13 July-27 July 2020
In the first part, participants will be introduced to the basic principles of fashion design and discover every stage of design process. In this part, ratio - proportion, anteroposterior and lateral positions, basic body drawings etc will be examined in detail and a variety of coloring techniques will be learned such as marker, watercolors, pencil. They create a theme by visual research and prepare a sketchbook in accordance with those themes with innovative materials and collage techniques.
- Introduction to Fashion Design and Sketchbook
- Design Research: Visual research and themes
- Basic Art: Basic art principles in composition
- To prepare sketchbook pages using different media and techniques
- Introduction to Creative Drawing: Creative collage techniques, creating silhouettes
- Basic Body Drawing Techniques: Basic positions (front, back, side) ratio-proportion and perception
- Color Perception and different painting techniques: pencil, watercolours, marker