Fashion illustration is one of the fundamental fashion design steps to materializing an image that is created in the mind, with the help of correct technique and drawing.
3 months (48 hours)
Day and Time
Monday and Tuesday 18.30 - 21.30
23 October 2017
For admission and more detailed information:
Telephone: 0212 219 41 41 (1219 - 1216)
Besides teaching freehand sketching techniques, this program will provide you with a strong foundation in the technical drawing practice techniques of the fashion industry. During the program, you will draw sketches using the rules of drawing, pattern, figure drawing, line, rhythm, balance and perspective, and you will learn about communication management between the design and the production team.
- Have full knowledge of fundamental pattern design, human anatomy drawing principles, and painting techniques,
- Be able to draw technical clothing models,
- Acquire the skill of creating technical flyers.
- Anyone who aims to improve their drawing skills by specializing in fashion design, and who wants to work in this field of the sector,
- Anyone who wants to learn drawing techniques personally.
In accordance with law no. 5580 of Turkey's Ministry of Education, applicants need to have at least a secondary education degree.
Drawing Techniques: Conveys drawing and design projects, teaching drawing principles.
The program teaches still and moving figure drawing principles, while examining the human anatomy. In addition, fabric-painting techniques are practiced, using light and color matching, hence cloth textures are transferred to paper.
Technical Drawing: It is essential to learn technical drawing in order to deliver garment details to the producer, and to ensure healthy communication. Therefore, the module teaches the technical information on drawing a garment model, showing a seamless display of technical details, preparing the technical drawings of models, and creating template models and technical flyers.