Time flows digitally, life passes digitally, and business life adapts itself to the digital era. If you are at the center of the digital world, it means you are at the center of the world!
8 Weeks (48 Hours),
Days and Hours:
Monday and Wednesday 18.30 - 21.30
14 November 2016
For more information:
0212 219 41 41 (1216 - 1219)
With the Digital Printing Techniques program, you can create a brand out of your name, reflecting your touches with your unique patterns, or you can take your existing brand to the global level. The program addresses companies and individuals who want to indicate their consumers' needs, expectations and demands correctly, and to take the appropriate steps at the right time. You will create unlimited patterns using unlimited color options that will catch up with the speed of digital printing.
At the end of the program, you will have a large digital prints collection with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, along with theoretical information acquired during the program.
- Learned digital printing techniques,
- Identified the needs of the industry and the global market,
- Acknowledged the brands that are distinguished by their digital printing patterns in the Global market,
- Prepared patterns in the fashion industry,
- Created hundreds of patterns and alternates easily from a small icon,
- Built awareness with the theme collections created,
- Have learned presentation techniques.
- Anyone who works in textile design and production departments, and who wants to follow up developments in up-to-date applications,
- Anyone who works as a Customer Representative in the textile industry, and who wants to correctly assess and meet consumer demands for printing.
- Anyone who has a graphic design background, and who wants to continue their career with the fashion industry,
- Anyone who wants to create their own fashion brand with the help of original pattern creation, or who wants to take their existing fashion brand to international markets.
- Attendees can work in the fashion design and graphic design fields of the fashion and textile industry,
- Attendees can take part as a Customer Representative in the textile industry.
Applicants will attend an interview for admission. Applicants need to have a sufficient level of proficiency in "Adobe Photoshop" and "Adobe Illustrator" that will allow them to follow the training.
Learning Printing Techniques: Teaches information on the following topics; basic printing techniques, printmaking techniques, pattern design elements, reports and reporting, alteration, and proper fabric information for printing techniques. Conveys information about the brands that are distinguished by their digital printing patterns in the Global Market.
Corporate Visit: Organizes visits to see the latest collections by famous companies that prepare digital pattern fabric shirt collections. These visits help acquire information on the analysis of the latest trends, collection examination, patterns, color consistency, reporting, and alteration.
Digital Printing Preparation with Photoshop: Teaches how to create a printing pattern, reporting and alteration working techniques, along with basic Photoshop training. This module teaches about printing, patterns that are appropriate for collection themes, with the help of advanced image processing tools, color modes, effects, and filters. Demonstrates the technique of picturing all objects that are present in nature, and transforming them into patterns.
Digital Print Preparation with Illustrator: Teaches about printing pattern creation, reporting and alteration working techniques along with basic Illustrator training. This module teaches about printing, patterns that are appropriate for collection themes, with the help of advanced vectoral drawing tools, pattern creation tools, calligraphic pattern creation, image processing tools, color modes, effects, filters and form conversion tools.
Visual Presentation Preparation and Project: At the end of the program, a presentation on digital printing collections will be prepared.