4 Month (90 Hours)
Day and Time
Tuesday and Thursday
18.30 – 21.30
With the Training Program for Future Fashion Leaders, you will prepare yourself for the industry and the professional life in fashion, develop your skills and improve your knowledge base.
In this program that aims to give you a new vision and perspective and make you a well-equipped and effective leader in the industry, people interested in the fashion industry are prepared for the industry and receive a 4-month training in general fashion culture, supply chain management, retail management, and personal development. Following the trainings, the participants are given the opportunity to do 4-month internship at the industry’s leading companies.
The program aims to improve competencies and professional communication networks of new graduates or those with up to two years of professional experience and enable them to make a stronger start in their career.
The Program consists of four modules including General Fashion Culture, Supply Chain Management, Retail Management and Personal Development
- You will have a good command of creating and planning a basic collection starting from the production preparation stages,
- You will learn how to identify the target market and use the target market’s intelligence properly,
- You will gain managerial skills in retail management strategies and brand management,
- You will gain “Human Management” skills in corporate internal and external communication.
- Management candidates who wish to work in and specialize on the fashion and textile industry,
- Those who are new college graduates or have maximum two years of professional experience.
People who complete the program can work in the retail industry, and at the following departments of fashion and textile companies.
- Production Planning
- Operations (Exports, Logistics, Supply)
Participants will be selected by interviews.
According to the National Education Ministry Law 5580, participants must hold at least a secondary education degree.
General Fashion Culture: Fashion, textile and trend concepts are reviewed, a knowledge base on design cycle and processes is given.
- Fashion Culture: Fashion history, periods, key fashion players and today's fashion
- Operation of the fashion industry and fashion calendar
- Basic Fibers, Weave and Sample Fabric Production
- Brand Perception
- Consumer Behaviors
- Collection Creation and Planning
- Range Plan
Supply Chain Management: In this module, the participants learn about supply chain processes. They acquire a knowledge base in topics starting from production preparation stage to export strategies,
- Production Preparation
- Production Planning and Control
- Calendar Management in Sample and Production Processes
- Critical Path/Road Map
- Exports Preparation and Export Types
- Market Formation Stages
- Techniques of Finding Customers in Foreign Markets
Retail Management: In this module, the participants learn about retail management. They gain competence on Retail Metrics and KPIs, Profit Margins and Pricing, and Brand Management.
- Strategic Management
- Retail Metrics and KPIs
- Profit Margins and Pricing
- Strategic Marketing and Applications in Fashion
- Fashion Consumer Behaviors and Trend Research
- 360-Degree Sales
- Creating a Difference with Effective Communication
- Creative and Effective Presentation Skills
- Personal Development: This module aims to provide participants with the specifics of establishing communication within and outside the team and critical management skills.
- Developing Management Skills and Leadership
- Conflict Management and Persuasion
- Effective Human Management
- Creating a collection integrity
Internship: With the 4-month internship planned for the end of the training program, it is aimed to enable participants to personally experience the practices in the industry of the theoretical training received during the program.