Do not stay behind the rapidly changing digital world.
1,5 Month (27 Hours)
Day and Time
Tuesday and Thursday
18:30 – 21:30
17 October 2017
This program that will focus on the potential of Internet retailing of the ready wear and luxury fashion segments contains basic information and functional tips in all relevant topics from digital marketing to strategy management, from search engine optimization to customer relationship, from infrastructure selection to photo presentation.
During this program where you will gain experience on how to develop a digital platform, you will prepare an e-trade project from scratch.
- You will have a good command of digital marketing and e-trade applications,
- You will be able to manage or supervise the management of all basic processes required by an e-trade website,
- You will experience developing a digital platform with an e-trade project.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to progress with a focus on fashion and e-trade,
- Industry workers who are experienced in traditional marketing and interested in digital marketing,
- Designers and company owners who have a well-established position in the fashion retail sector and wish to expand their brands to the digital world in line with today's trends.
- Digital Marketing Specialist,
- Digital Content Specialist,
- E-Trade Specialist,
- SEO Specialist.
Participants will be selected by interviews.
Digital World & Main Strategy
- Ready wear and luxury fashion in the global Internet retail market
- Different e-trade models and creative ideas
- Brand domain name selection strategies
- What is big data? How to use it in CRM strategies?
- What is Virtual POS? Alternative collection types and integration
- Cargo arrangements, consignment timing and budgets
- Customs processes and cargo options for foreign sales
- Supplier selection and e-trade-compliant fast procurement
- Price competition and deferred payment under market conditions
- Negotiation techniques
- Repeat order structure and supplier management systems
- Trend-based predictive procurement
- Setting deadline and creating penal terms
- Identifying and settling return conditions
Infrastructures & Digital Marketing
- Infrastructure selection and alternatives
- Mobile site and applications
- How to select, use and price keywords in Google AdWords search network advertising
- Re-marketing structure and establishment
- Conversion-based advertising, conditions and application
- Alternatives, advantages and disadvantages of social media advertising
- Facebook’s targeting algorithm, re-targeting system
- Twitter's targeting method, potential budgets, practical applications
- Difference of Instagram ads, when to be prefer them and budget and practical applications
- Display advertising
- Omni-channel marketing
- Affiliate marketing
SEO, E-mail Marketing & Advanced-level Strategy
- What is SEO?
- General operation of Google algorithm
- SERP concept and what to do for an organic uptrend
- What is backlink? Different backlink types and Google's way of interpreting these links
- What is SEO-compatible article; writing rules and how to link it?
- Google webmaster tools management
- What is site map? Code structure and practical applications
- What is link disavow? Significance and practical applications
- Google Penalties, solution alternatives
- Google Analytics Management
- What is inbox rate in e-mail marketing and how to increase it?
- What is Return Path certificate? How to obtain it and what is its use?
- What is track mail? How to detect it?
- What is bounce mail? How does it affect the inbox rate?
- Life-time value concept
- Break-even point and general performance evaluation
- Important points in foreign e-trade
- Reasons and solution methods for possible interruptions in the procurement process
- Minimum required equipment; prices, shopping recommendations
- E-Trade - minimum requirements for a product photograph studio
- How to select a model? Budgets, agencies
- Important tips for model preparation process
- Light, soft-box and background loop use
- Tips and required materials for decoupled photos
- Re-touch application in Photoshop
Customer Services in Digital World
- Structure of Customers Services team
- Outbound – Inbound separation and applications
- Customer service applications
- Live communication and a chat/mail comparison
- Return management
- Management of cargo companies by customer services
- Additional sales
- Enablement and premium systems
- Measuring customer service quality
- Complaint management