In today’s fashion industry, with the help of current technological advancements, computer assisted digital designs create the connection between consumers and creators. One of the most recent examples of such digital design programs, with its cutting-edge garment simulation technologies and its ability to create three-dimensional digital clothing, is CLO 3D. With CLO 3D you can construct artistic and technical drawings within a digital medium, create professional quality technical files and finalise designs in a fully digitised runway show. CLO 3D is available to use free of charge in the IMA Library throughout the year.
Who Can Use CLO 3D:
• Those who have an advanced level knowledge of computer usage and CLO 3D Program,
• Those who have an advanced level knowledge of pattern cutting and want to expand their horizons towards digital fashion design,
• Those who have at least a basic level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator Programs and/or digital patternmaking programs,
• Those who are aiming to become 3D fashion designers in the fashion industry.
Terms of Usage:
• If you wish to use CLO 3D, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and book an appointment.
• The time limit for using CLO 3D is capped at 2 Hours, if you wish to have additional time on the program you must speak with the library staff to check if there is availability.